Escape to the Heart of the Kootenays this winter and enjoy the pristine environment, wide open natural landscapes and spectacular adventures!
- X Country Skiing – Find your rhythm in the pristine meadows, forests
andwetlands of the East Shore. Crawford Creek FSR, Crawford Creek Regional Park and numerous backroads.
- Snowshoeing – Discover untouched trails and see a wide variety of winter wildlife. Lighthouse Trail, Fraser Hill Viewpoint Trail, Crawford Creek Regional Park and the Trans Canada Trail / All trails and access information can be found at www.estba.ca
- Ice Skating – Riondel Regional Park features an impressive skating rink RDCK-link and Crawford Bay Park www.facebook.com/CBH&P has a covered pavilion that is often converted in the colder months of winter.
- Snowmobiling – Gray Creek Pass / Trans Canada Trail – Long a favorite among locals and visitors alike/ The Gray Creek Pass accesses some of the most amazing mountains in the Purcells. Back Country Skiing and snowboarding are world class.
- Fishing Charters – Shadow Mountain Outfitters
- Full day (8 hours) or half day (4 hours) charters available
- World class Rainbow Trout & Bull Trout
- Tackle Provided